Worldwide Air Ambulance Flights Available 24/7
Getting the patients you love the care they need
We are able to transport Corona virus patients Learn more about how we'veoutfitted special planes to keep all of our patients and staff safe.
Medical Transport Options
We provide a variety of long distance medical transport options. Each of the following option varies by price, duration, and level of patient care.
- 8 to 10 coach seats are replaced with a stretcher for the patient in the rear of the aircraft.
Long Distance Ground
- Long Distance Ground is a cost-saving alternative if the patient isn't in critical condition and cannot or will not fly.
- Medical Air Escort is a cheaper alternative if the patient can sit during take-off and landing.
- Air ambulance transport is the fastest method of transporting critically ill patients.
Call For a Free Quote
Have more questions? We're happy to answer them.1-800-948-1220
Our Latest Posts
Want to learn more? Hear stories of past patients and learn about the processes of air ambulance flights.
Cost of Medical Evacuation from India is Skyrocketing
Difficulties of transporting patients during the COVID pandemic
Effect of COVID Variants on International Travel and Air Ambulance Transports
Will covid vaccines inhibit travel or medical flights
Do Doctor's Discharge Orders Affect Patient Transport Options
How discharges affect pricing and availability of transport
We Make Medical Flights Easy
We're here to help every step of the way, so that we can make your air ambulance or medical transport less stressful Our team of compassionate medical flight coordinators are equipped to help you schedule worldwide medical transports 24/7.
- We have medical coordinators available 24/7 to provide quotes and find the best option for transport
- We'll work with you to find out which option best meets you patient's medical and financial needs.
- We're committed to finding you the best air ambulance prices for transporting your patient.
- Most medical transports can be scheduled 48 hours in advanced and air ambulances can often go same day.
- Our staff is highly qualified and experienced. They'll take care of you throughout the whole process.
- Our medical staff are specially trained to provide the highest level of care both in the air and on the ground.
- With a 100% safety rating we're commited to providing safe transport for our patients and crew
- We've been flying air ambulance trips world wide for over 30 years, and we can guarantee we've seen it all.
Have more questions?
We know we'll be able the perfect solution for transporting your patient. Global Air Ambulance is confident in our world class medical transport and air ambulance services.
Our customers love us
We work hard to provide best in class care, and we're happy to share what our customers think about us.
My father's illness began almost immediately upon his arrival in Greece. Within a month, he was completely paralyzed from the neck down. To get him home, I called my travel agent, the Red Cross, the State Department and the airlines, but no one could help. Then I found Global Air Ambulance. What a world of difference. The surprise was that you spoke to me in Greek. My family thanks you many times for being there when we needed you.
I want to express my gratitude for the wonderful service we received at a critical time. My father recently needed to be transported from Naples, Florida, to the University of Michigan with less than 24 hours notice. Cathy, with whom I spent a great deal of the evening on the phone, was extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and calming. As we awaited my parent's arrival, we worried that the flight alone had been a great stressor to both. They arrived with smiles on their faces.
Ann Arbor, MI
My entire family is very grateful to you and your associates for the first rate job you did in safely transporting my 84-year-old mother who had just broken her hip 600 miles in a total of about four hours. Your advice was always sound and totally in agreement with what others in the medical community were telling us, and your team remained calm, compassionate and competent.
Why Global Air Ambulance
We have successfully completed more than 97,000 medical flights or ground transports of patients since 1990, with a 100% safety record. We transport patients each and every day. We offer options based on the patient's condition, the urgency of travel, and the financial considerations of the family.